- Duration 6 Days
- Altitute 4000M
- Stay Room/Tent
- Difficulty Moderate+
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
This trip to the Garhwal region in the state of Uttarakhand also called Dev 'Bhoomi' or land of the gods takes you on a remote trail discovered by an English lord many years ago. This trail has been named after him and is referred to as the Lord Curzon trail. This trek, though not very high by Himalayan standards, it offers the most stunning views of some of the famous Himalayan peaks. This trail is internationally popular as the Lord Curzon’s Trail (named after the Indian Viceroy, Lord Curzon, who undertook this trek during his stay in India). The main attraction of this section of the trek is the majestic views of the peaks of Nanda Devi, Chaukhamba, Hathi-Ghodi, Kamet, Dronagiri, etc. The beauty of the region is best described by the famous explorer Eric Shipton, who said, “A vision of such beauty is worth a world of striving.
Day 01: Haridwar/Rishikesh - Jayalgarh (550m) (Drive/90 Kms/ 3.5hrs)
Day 02: Jayalgarh - Dhak/tugasi (2300m) - Gulling (2800m) (Drive/20 Kms & Trek/4 - 4.5hrs)
Day 03: Gulling (2800m) - Khulara (3200m) (Trek/3 - 3.5 Hrs)
Day 04: Khulara (3200m) - Kuari Pass Meadows (3650m) - Gulling (2800m)
Day 05: Gulling (2800m) - Dhak/tugasi (2300m) - Jayalgarh (Trek/ 3 Hrs & Drive/170 Kms/ 5 - 5.5 Hrs)
Day 06: Jayalgarh (550m) - Haridwar/rishikesh (Drive/90 Kms/ 3 - 3.5hrs)
- Accommodation: On a double sharing basis. In case of odd numbers, the person will share the base hotel/guesthouse/lodge on triple sharing
- Day 01: Standard tents in Jayalgarh with attached personal washroom
- Day 02: Alpine tents in Gulling
- Day 03: Alpine tents in Khulara
- Day 04: Alpine tents in Gulling
- Day 05: Standard tents in Jayalgarh with attached personal washroom
- Meals: We provide simple, hygienic veg meals on all days of the trek
- Day 1: Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner
- Day 5: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast
- Good Quality Camping Arrangements. The following equipment is provided on the trek
- Good quality of alpine tents
- Fresh & clean Sleeping bags
- Comfortable camping mattresses
- Camping stools
- Mess Tent
- 2 Toilet tents having portable toilet seat (1 for ladies & 1 for gents)
- Professional guide(s) to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
- Porter / Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee for Indian guest only
- Basic first aid for the group
- Transport of any nature
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag (can be arranged on extra cost of Rs. 1250 per person per bag of 10 kgs)
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- GST 5%
Rs. 12,500Departure Dates
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an Approved Adventure Tour Operator