- Duration 2 Days
- Altitute 2100m
- Stay Rooms/Tents
- Difficulty Moderate
Lodge has stunning views of the Himalayan peaks (including India's second highest peak, Nanda Devi) and the emerald waters of the Tehri Lake. Add to it cool weather during the summers and you get a perfect base for an active holiday. The lodge has very elegantly done up rooms and a restaurant you can spend endless number of hours drinking tea/coffee. A walk into the surrounding pine forest is a complete must as is the one through the nearby village. Sursinghdhar is quite close to Rishikesh/Haridwar which makes it very accessible from all parts of the country
Check into the H.E.L lodge at Sursinghdhar and soak in the natural beauty. There are spectacular views to be enjoyed from the lodge. Post lunch one can go on a hike or indulge in activities like rappelling/jumaring or just chill out at the lodge. Also one very good option is to go on a sightseeing trip to Kanatal. Late evening head back to the lodge
The excitement continues with rafting on the holy Ganga. After breakfast we will drive down to Marine drive/Shivpuri (2.5 hrs) and from there raft down till Rishikesh through a section having class II – III+ rapids. This is almost a 25 kms (Marine drive down)/16 (Shivpuri down) long section. We do the famous ‘Golf Course’ & ‘Roller Coaster’ rapids along with a series of other rapids. We will finish our rafting by about 2 - 3 o’clock at Rishikesh. Change into fresh clothes (changing tents will be put up) have the packed lunch which is provided and continue with your onwards journey. Trip ends here
- Accommodation: In deluxe rooms at Sursinghdhar on twin-sharing basis
- Food: Veg/Non-Veg meals. All meals beginning with lunch on Day 1 to lunch on the day 2. Lunch is vegetarian and dinner would have a non-vegetarian dish.
- Morning & evening Tea/Coffee & cookies/snacks to be served
- 1 big rafting stretch as mentioned in the itinerary
- Other activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced instructors, safety kayakers & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
- Bonfire in the nights
- Transport of any kind (can be arranged at extra cost by us )
- Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any services / meals not mentioned above
- 5% GST
Rs. 3,950Departure Dates
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an Approved Adventure Tour Operator