- Duration 3 Days
- Altitute 2000m
- Stay Tents
- Difficulty Moderate+
HEL RIVERSIDE CAMP
Himalayan Eco Lodges (H.E.L) riverside luxury camp at Jayalgarh is surely the finest riverside camp in the country and a great base to raft from on Alaknanda, Upper Alaknanda & Ganga. The campsite has a spectacular setting and high end facilities to compliment it. Interesting fact about the campsite is that it is so uniquely placed that from here one can easily raft on 5 rivers namely Alaknanda, Ganga, Bhagirath, Pinder & Mandakini.
This luxury campsite on the banks of Alaknanda river is blessed with an interesting character. There is a thick forest cover in the background playing home to a variety of birds, beautiful fields and an odd village house across the river, white water rapid close by creating audio signals very soothing to the ears & a sand beach ideal for keeping children occupied for hours.
- Long stretches of rafting on Alaknanda & Ganga
- ACTION BEACH GO GOA IN GARHWAL: we offer water activities like Duckie rides (inflatable kayaks), kayaking (hard shells), catarraft rides, oar boating, swimming, splashing, surfing, cliff jumping, river crossing, raft building & racing all at one location which happens to be the finest white sand beach in the region we call it Action Beach
- High end facilities of the campsite. Luxury tents with great interiors & attached washrooms (running hot/cold water). There are beautiful dining areas overlooking the river.
- Super location of the camp BANG ON THE RIVER & great views all around
Check into the camp & relax in the beautiful environs. Post lunch we will drive up to Srikot/Srinagar and after a briefing on rafting techniques by the instructors we will raft down till the camp. This is a 15 kms long stretch and has class II+ rapids. This is great for beginners and for a good warm up run for something more difficult. En route we will halt at our ACTION BEACH in Maletha, surely one of the finest, and indulge in host of water activities like Duckie rides (Kayaking on inflatable boats), river swimming under watchful eyes of the instructors, body surfing, cliff jumping & cataraft rides. After enjoying the water activities we raft down till the camp. Evening one can do one’s own thing at the camp. Late evening enjoy bonfire & dinner
Today after breakfast you will raft for about 25 kms from the camp till Devprayag. This section has Class II – III rapids and goes through a nice gorge section with plenty of opportunities for swimming & surfing. Get back to the camp for lunch and spend the evening your way. You will have lots of activity options so if you are up to it get it touch with the manager. Late evening enjoy bonfire & dinner
The excitement continues with rafting on the holy Ganga. After breakfast we will drive down to Marine drive/Shivpuri (2 hrs) and from there raft down till Rishikesh through a section having class II – IV rapids. This is almost a 25 kms (Marine drive down)/16 (Shivpuri down) section. We do the famous ‘Golf Course’ & ‘Roller Coaster’ rapids along with a series of other rapids. We will finish our rafting by about 2 - 3 o’clock at Rishikesh. Change into fresh clothes (changing tents will be put up) have the packed lunch which is provided and continue with your onwards journey.
- Accommodation: In Deluxe luxury /superior tents on twin-sharing basis for 2 nights as per package taken
- Food: Veg/Non-Veg meals. All meals beginning with lunch on Day 1 to lunch on the Day 3. Lunch is vegetarian and dinner would have a non-vegetarian dish.
- Morning & evening Tea/Coffee & cookies/snacks to be served
- 3 big rafting stretches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Experienced instructors, safety kayakers & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
- Bonfire in the nights
- Transport of any kind (can be arranged at extra cost by us )
- Activities at ACTION STATION
- Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any services / meals not mentioned above
- 5% GST
Rs. 6,550Departure Dates
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an Approved Adventure Tour Operator