- Duration 2 Days
- Altitute 2100m
- Stay Tents
- Difficulty Easy
HEL RIVERSIDE CAMP
Himalayan Eco Lodges (H.E.L) mountain lodge at Viraatkhai is surely the finest mountain camp in the country. The campsite has a spectacular setting and high end facilities to compliment it.This mounting lodge is blessed with an interesting character. There is a thick forest cover in the background playing home to a variety of birds, beautiful fields and an odd village house.
- Long stretches of rafting on Yamuna
- We offer water activities like Duckie rides (inflatable kayaks), kayaking (hard shells), catarraft rides, oar boating, swimming, splashing, surfing, cliff jumping, river crossing, raft building & racing all at one location which happens to be the finest beach in the region we call it Yamuna Adventure Park
- High end facilities of the campsite. Deluxe Rooms/Tents with great interiors & attached washrooms (running hot/cold water). There are beautiful dining areas overlooking the VAlley.
- Super location of the camp & great views all around
Day 01: Jayalgarh - Srinagar (Rafting: 15kms, duckie rides, river swimming, body surfing, cliff jumping, cataraft rides)
Day 02: Jayalgarh - Devparyag (Rafting: 25kms)
Arrive at the lodge for an early lunch. Check in into the camp/lodge and relax for some time in the beautiful environs. After an early lunch we will drive down to Yamuna bridge (about 45 mins). This is the starting point for our rafting. Here you will be briefed on rafting/safety techniques by the trip leader. Today we will indulge in bridge slithering, an exciting rope activity & rafting. We will raft for about 9 kms through a very exciting stretch of river. There are plenty of exciting rapids along the way. This section has class II – III rapids. We finish our rafting at Lohari and from there drive back to the camp/lodge where hot tea and pakodas await us. In the evening enjoy bonfire with light music and dinner
Wake up early in the morning and head out for a short & beautiful hike around the camp/lodge. Return to the lodge for breakfast. Post breakfast we head down to the action station, Yamuna bridge and today the action continues as we start the day with thrilling Duckie rides. We will run these inflatable kayaks through some safe and easy class I & II rapids. This activity is followed by body surfing & river crossing. Once over with the allied activities it is time to head out for a 14 kms long rafting stretch which has thrilling nonstop white water. We will raft all the way down to Juddo (class I – III+ rapids). At Juddo we will change into fresh clothes (changing tents will be provided) and have packed lunch. After lunch we drive back to Dehradun/Herbetpur and proceed with the onward journey
- Accommodation: In cottages or Deluxe tents on twin-sharing/single basis for 1 night as per package taken
- Food: Veg/Non-Veg meals. All meals beginning with lunch on Day 1 to lunch on the day 2. Lunch is vegetarian and dinner would have a non-vegetarian dish.
- Morning & evening Tea/Coffee & cookies/snacks to be served
- 2 rafting stretches on the Yamuna as mentioned in the itinerary
- Duckie (inflatable kayak) rides
- Bridge slithering, river crossing & controlled body surfing
- Experienced instructors, safety kayakers & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety
- Bonfire in the night
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Transport of any kind (can be arranged at extra cost by us )
- Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any services / meals not mentioned above
- Service Tax
Rs. 4,500Departure Dates
Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India as an Approved Adventure Tour Operator